A high performance measure & cut system
for processing non-markable & miscellaneous wire & cable
used in the production of complex electrical wire harnesses
: A high performance wire measure and cut system for processing wire and cable up to 15 mm / 0.6 inch diameter, with PC control system for data management and job set up with options for integrated heat shrink sleeve and label printers.
This system is designed for ease of set up and simplicity of use. It offers a complete solution for preparing cut wire and cable. Job data may either be directly downloaded from a host connection or input via CD/DVD/Flash drive.
The system processes wires, measuring and cutting them to length while optionally simultaneously printing heat shrink sleeves and labels as required to create a mini kitting facility. Wires and cables may also be processed as single sections if required.
Set-up and loading of wires into the system is quick and easy. Programming is facilitated through a PC interface with Windows based Nova programming software.
The PC interface can be networked for connection to your factory wire database allowing streamlined scheduling of work. A touchscreen monitor can also be supplied to facilitate job selection.
The system may be used with a wire tree or single dereeling unit and can also be paired with different wire processing accessories to facilitate and speed up downstream processes.
- Wire size range: up to 15 mm (0.6") outside diameter
- Wire length accuracy: -0%/+0.5% (without calibration)
- Networkable PC and standard CAPRIS/Nova PC software for programming jobs
- Maximum speed: 20 m/minute (65 ft/min)
- Bench-top system
- Wire wastage eliminated
- Simple wire loading to save time when processing many wire types
- Pneumatic shear to ensure clean cutting and minimise damage to wire ends
- Controlled wire pull for maintaining length accuracy
- Controlled acceleration for use with wire tree - avoids over-tensioning smaller gauge wires
- Option for integrating a label printer, sleeve printer and barcode reader for automated kitting facility
***First articles available for delivery from 1 April 2013.***
Data sheet to follow.
NovaMaX™ is a Trademark of Spectrum Technologies PLC