SIENNA Laser Wire Strippers
Damage-Free, High-Quality Wire Stripping
No Blades – No Nicks – No Damage
The SIENNA family of laser wire stripping systems has been developed to meet the requirements of a wide range of electrical manufacturing applications for no nick, damage-free wire stripping:
- SIENNA 200 - entry-level CO2 laser wire stripper, available with single or dual axis directional stripping capability.
- SIENNA 300 - a higher powered version of the 200 series for stripping wire and cable with heavier or tougher insulation types.
- SIENNA 500 - uses a unique patented rotary system, suitable for stripping large gauge wire up to 25mm (1 inch) diameter.
- SIENNA 700 - high speed stripping of fine wire & cable for precision critical applications.
- NEW: SIENNA 800 - high performance single-sided scanning laser wire stripping system for high speed ablation of materials.
- SIENNA Scribers - laser systems for cutting shields and braids on micr- and pico- coax cable assemblies
- ACS-5 - Air Cleaning System for the removal of fumes generated during the stripping process where on-site extraction is unavailable.
Whatever your application, we can provide a SIENNA product to meet your needs!
We are very happy for you to send us your wire samples to process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
For a more detailed discussion of laser wire stripping; including its development and the wire types with which it may be used, please see laser wire stripping or alternatively see our Applications section.