SIENNA 500 series Laser Wire Strippers
The SIENNA 530 laser wire stripper utilises a unique patented rotary beam system and is designed to strip large gauge wire and cable, up to 25 mm (1 inch) diameter nominal.
The SIENNA 530 has been developed to provide the highest quality and most reliable method of removing today's high technology wire insulations without damage to the conductors or shields. It's ability to strip both heavy gauge single coil core wires and multi-core, and coaxial cables makes it particularly suitable for aerospace and defence electronics, power and RF electronics, automotive and battery cable stripping applications.
The unique rotary process enables easy stripping of large gauge and irregularly shaped cables. As well as making a complete 360 degree rotary strip the SIENNA 530 can also be programmed to make a longitudinal strip to facilitate removal of the insulation. the system can also make a separate second 'window' strip to expose the shield on cables where a connection to the connector back shell is required.
Features & Benefits of the SIENNA 500 series
- 30 Watt laser
- Process range: single wires or jacketed cables of up to 25mm diameter
- Unique rotary laser beam delivery system
- Scissor door for secure cable holding
- Set of fixed colletts (various diameters)
- Larger diameter wire guide tubes (4 lengths)
- Cross cut and slit function
- Window strip function for back shell connections
- Single step operation
- Program store capability for different wire type parameters
- Laser strips high temperature, hard or soft insulation materials effectively
- Complete and clean stripping around the circumference of large gauge wire and cable
- High quality and damage-free - the laser is reflected off the conductor, plating, or other metallic surfaces
- Easy and clean stripping of tough insulation materials
- Increased job storage with PC software
To comply with health and safety requirements, air exhaust must be provided when using any laser wire stripper. If this is not available in your factory, Spectrum’s ACS-5 systems remove all smoke, odours, particles and fumes from the laser stripping area and return clean air to the room.
If you are unsure which SIENNA system is best suited to your application we would be very happy to process your samples in our lab and make recommendations. Alternatively please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirement.
To download a PDF version of the SIENNA 500 series data sheet, please click here.