Spectrum Job Shop
Spectrum Job Shop – Contract Manufacturing Service
Spectrum Technologies offers a Job Shop – a contract manufacturing service whereby we will perform the stripping, marking, measuring, or cutting of your wire and cable at a very reasonable cost.
We can perform the following services:
- Laser wire stripping – FFCs, shielded cables, composite cables, micro-coax
- Magnet wire stripping – Flat, round, PEI, PAI, fiberglass, etc., up to ~3mm (0.1″) diameter / width
- Fine magnet wire stripping – Down to ~50 AWG
- Laser wire marking – Compliant with aerospace standards
- Wire measure and cut – Wire & cable up to 15mm OD (0.6″)
- Part marking – Metals, polymers
The Spectrum Job Shop contract manufacturing service offers you the following benefits:
- Batch processing of pre-cut assemblies or continuous lengths of wire
- Quick turnaround times
- Flexibility in terms of strip patterns, wire types and process combinations
- Top quality stripping by the Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Reduce costs by out-sourcing at your convenience
- Flexible contracts to suit you
- Samples processed for free (subject to a pre-agreed specification)
Job Shop contract manufacturing services are available at all Spectrum office locations.
If you would like to discuss your requirement or would like a quote, please contact us.