Vacancy: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team.
Candidates should have a minimum 10-15 years’ experience in an engineering / product development environment working as part of a team developing turnkey industrial machine tools or similar.
The successful candidate will need to show evidence of the following:
- A high level of technical knowledge with the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems
- IT skills, particularly competent in computer-aided design (Autodesk Inventor or similar CAD package)
- Creative ability
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to read and evaluate both mechanical and electrical drawings
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good organisational skills, including time and resource planning
- Good written communication skills
The purpose of the role is to support the new product development process from research and development through to product launch; providing mechanical design expertise and effective solutions and designs for the development of new products, ranging from the design of individual components, electro mechanical and mechanical subsystems, integrated multi axis robot handling systems through to complete complex turnkey industrial laser systems. Additionally undertaking a project management role where required.
For more information about the role or to apply please email: email@example.com.