Spectrum Technologies Ltd is an environmentally conscious organisation that acknowledges the impact its operations may have on the environment. The Company’s Environmental Policy is to ensure that its operations are environmentally sustainable, and that the business has a climate transition plan that aligns with the Paris 2016 accord for a 1.5°C world.
Our objective is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring that wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community.
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practical, any potentially adverse environmental impacts.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors, and partners by implementation of operational procedures.
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner.
- Deploying a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions via a Net Zero Policy.
- Conserve natural resources, including energy sources, water and virgin raw materials.
- Limit the use of chemicals and processes that pose a risk to health or the environment.
- Limit waste production and recycle and reuse materials.
- Adopt an eco-design approach for new products.
- Support the goal of a 1.5°C world.
- Work together with our stakeholders on activities that promote environmental protection and stewardship.
- Conducting operations in compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.