– Low Volume UV Laser Wire Marker
– Introducing – a new family of faster, more flexible products.
The Nova 50-101i is the new entry level bench-top product. It replaces the CAPRIS 50-100 PCS system as the UV laser wire marker of choice for low volume wire marking applications, offering the same productivity with enhanced technical features.
The Nova 50-101i UV laser wire marker provides maximum print flexibility, allowing for unlimited character sets, fonts and logos as well as linear barcodes and 2D data matrix machine readable codes.
Typical applications include aircraft maintenance and modification centres, low volume harness production, cellular manufacturing and rework.
Nova wire markers comply with all key OEM aerospace specifications and international standards, including SAE AS 5649 and ASD EN4650, “Wire and cable marking process, UV laser”.
Nova 50-101i Benefits
New Nova systems offer the following enhanced technical features:
- Fully integrated, bench-top wire processing system
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Flexible marking –unlimited range of characters
- Easy to install, operate and maintain