Zebra Label Printer
A high performance label printer compatible with all CAPRIS and Nova™ laser and ink jet wire processing systems
Spectrum Technologies offers a high performance label printer offering durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life, and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications.
The label printer handles everything from paper to specialty labels/tag stocks, with easy change-over from one label media to the next. Maximum print speeds of up to 14 inches per second (356 mm/sec) means that it will easily keep pace with your high-volume production processes.
The Durable metal print-head mechanism guarantees consistently outstanding print quality on the widest range of media thicknesses and the clever software offers a wide range of print widths and resolutions to fit various applications—from tiny component labels, to compliance labels, to wide-web (e.g., chemical drum) labels.
The printer is easily integrated with any CAPRIS or Nova laser or inkjet wire marker and can be used to print any of the information within a job file, as bar code or text onto the label.
The label can be printed at any time during the job; at the start of every job, every time there is a wire change or on a wire-by-wire basis. What information is to be printed on the label and how often is all easily controlled via the software.e, and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications.
- Print speeds up to 14″/second (356 mm/sec) for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- Large, easy-to-use LCD screen simplifies setup
- LCD content and navigation customizable to user needs
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing
- 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 8 MB Flash memory—including 2.0 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
- Internal real-time clock
- Advanced label/media counters
- Auto calibration—printer calibrates when printer is turned on or when printhead is closed using approximately two labels
- Early warning systems—provide low label, low ribbon and clean printhead alerts via the LCD display or email
- New full-function front panel and large multilingual back-lit LCD display—with user-programmable password protection
- Clear media side door—easy monitoring of supplies usage without opening the printer systems
- Thin film printhead with Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality
- Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports—with auto detect
- Dual media sensors—transmissive and reflective, selectable through software or front panel
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet
- On-board diagnostic tools and adjustments to ensure optimum print quality